Thursday 6 June 2019

Artastic


The challenge at Artastic is Children playing.


I bought a Heidi Grace kit at Lincraft and it was ideal for this challenge.
I used a Purple pumpkin Monkey and navy chenille buttons but the remainder is Heidi Grace.
Even though it was raining the kids made the most of the weather and took a picnic umbrella outside to play under. They saw a rainbow and were so excited.
Oh the miracles of nature and the innocence of childhood!



I just discovered I made top 3 at Cardz4guyz with my snoopy running on the beach card.
Here's what they said!
Julene (Australia)
A brilliant piece of recycling. 
Another card which made me laugh. 

6 comments:

KarenB said...

Fantastic page Julene, love those happy colours and smiling faces :)

Dale Tiernan said...

Really sweet and I like all the angles.

Shazza said...

Well done on your page Julene.... great photo of happy kids too. Thanks for joining in at ARTastic challenge blog!

Jane said...

Got to love happy children making the most of things. Great page Julene! Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

Annemarie Caister said...

Beautiful layout!

Tanya Heritage said...

Lovely layout Julene. I like how you have outlined all your papers.
Great photo too, kids just love playing under umbrellas.
Thanks for joining us at ARTastic this month x