Thursday 20 June 2019

Colour throwdown and Freshly made sketches.




I looked at this then at my scraps on my desk and it was as if they could see into my room.
I've layered 3 pattern papers after distressing the edges.
The top blue layer is a tag which was already distressed. I added 2 floral motifs for BFF.
I can see this working for a tweenage girl about 12.

******************************************************************************
At Freshly made sketches they have this sketch



I put my own interpretation on it and came up with this.
My alphas are bigger, so they go across the middle.


2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a pretty card! I just love those sparkly letters! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jacquie Southas said...

The big, bold sentiment is perfect for this sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!