Tuesday 18 June 2019

use your stuff & as you like it.

At Use your stuff  there is a mood board.



I was inspired by the feathers and the green zigzags in the centre.

I started with a paint chip (from my Counterfeit kit) and added white paint through a mask to form the chevron pattern.
Next I added ribbon down the opposite side, it has a geometric pattern.
I adhered that to the card then glued a matching feather above the sentiment.

This was a fun card to make.
It is also entered at Get Creative challenges where we are asked to use favourite colour combo.
My friends will tell you I like anything green/jade/aqua.

********************************************************************************
I've used a similar pain chip on this card for As you like it challenge.
The challenge is your favourite brand of stamp and why?

There isn't much choice in Australia but I do own a few Kaisercraft stamps.Both the bee and the Happy Birthday are by them.

I added a couple of organza flowers for my bees to pollinate and a co-ordinating strip down the RHS.
This one was photographed because of the pearls sticking up.

2 comments:

missgailly said...

Both cards are great! Love the feather and bees. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Annette said...

What a shame you can't get many brands where you are. The internet is fabulous but shipping often means it's so much more expensive. Your card is lovely though. Beautiful colours.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.