Sunday 2 June 2019

Mystical sketch plus paint challenge.

Over at Mystical scrapbooks there is a sketch plus paint challenge.


Using items from my Counterfeit kit (including one of the crazy papers) I started by rolling candy pink paint down the left hand side.
I layered 3 papers as indicated on the sketch and left a pocket behind the grey one for a 3rd photo.

My embellishments are a sequined motif to match the alphas plus some felt clouds top right.
The journal strips say Remember these moments and Evocative. I added the date we visited as well.

It was a sombre visit as you think of all the bodies that were found after the earthquake.
The baby capsule and wheelchair reminded me of how vulnerable they were.



1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

Wow! That would be an very interesting challenge to attempt and kudos to you for your success!