Thursday 11 April 2019

Simon says stamp.

At Simon says stamp Monday challenge, it was back to childhood for me.The theme is on the farm.
I started by fussy cutting a horse from an old picture dictionary.
Next, I chose 2 brown toned papers to create my background.
Because of a split I used clouds to cover the gap.
Next I stamped a tree.
I coloured it in which is unusual for me as I don't normally colour images on cards.
I added the horse and my sentiment. It will be a Father's Day card.

******************************************************************************

At Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge we are asked to use no patterned paper.
This made me step outside my comfort zone.
I used a roller to apply mist through a mask and create a dotty effect for my background.
I put a strip of washi tape across the top.

Next, I stamped Super Mum using a baker's stamp.
When that had dried I adhered it to the card, then added blue rhinestone flowers around the circle.
There were 2 left over so I scattered them on my card.
This will obviously be a Mothers Day card.


2 comments:

Barbara said...

Beautiful card perfect for our challeng Down on the farm! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says tamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Kim Hamilton said...

Pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)