Friday 26 April 2019

Die cutting Divas plus others.

Die cutting Divas is celebrating Red Hat Society day.
We are asked to use red and purple plus of course die cuts.

I found in my stash some die cut tags.They were in a sheet and you push them out of the background. I guess that qualifies as a diecut.

I've layered again, using the other red foil chocolate wrapper plus the tag and a border strip from Sassafrass Lass featuring hearts.

I'm also entering it at Seize the birthday where they want texture. The embossed background plus the shiny foil makes you want to touch it.

***********************************************************
My next card is for Cute card Thursday where I used a cardboard tassel from a perfume packaging.
I attached it with a large pink brad then added tiny rhinestones on the embossed background.
I hope you like it.



2 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh My Goodness there is so much texture on this card it is amazing. You never know where you will get inspiration, but you have really gone outside of the box with using a candy wrapper. My hat off to you.
Thanks for sharing this creation with us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT

Esther said...

Lovely birthday card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Die Cuttin' Divas.