Thursday 4 April 2019

Case this sketch.and CASology.

Case this sketch has a sketch that appealed to me.





I've used a basic background and strip across then made a feature of the central part by using a Graphic 45 tag featuring a vintage woman.
My card will be a Mothers Day card but I had 2 sentiments left saying "love" so used those either side.


Meanwhile at Casology the word is BURST.
I immediately thought of balloons.
I found 4 on a free sheet of birthday pictures that came in a magazine.
 After fussy cutting them I thought of the word "POP". My finished card will go into the Male birthday box for a special grandfather.


2 comments:

karen h said...

Fun card! Great implementation of the theme! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Melissa said...

Cute polka dotted balloons! So festive and perfect for the cue!
Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)