Saturday 6 April 2019

April mini kit

Here is the kit for April.
https://www.hipkitclub.net/march-2019-main-kit

I've selected a very small aspect of this kit and chosen the yellow floral paper plus the black and white spots and stripes. I've co-ordinated everything to match in with those 2

Here's my papers.

and my co-ordinating embellishments.            


I managed to make 2 layouts from this bundle and discovered some pink spots on the other side of the floral so have used it as well.
Both are photos from Mum and Dad's honeymoon in 1942.





2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Wonderful versatility with your mini kit, Julene! Using the "b" side of the 1 paper increases the variety of options! I just love your picked color tones too to go with your parents' old photos...they match so well!

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

Snap! I have that OA paper in my kit too. As usual I'm late to the party, but hopefully will finish pulling this kit together today, but the paper picks are done and there are many blasts from the past! Love what you did with your layouts!