Tuesday 30 April 2019

Li'l red wagon and Make my Monday challenge

At Li'l red wagon they are having a floral theme this week.

I'm using a paper from my May Counterfeit Kit to make this.(Shh! don't tell anyone)
It features a wide band of flowers across the top plus a circle of hearts and I added striped washi tape and 2 PINK enamel dots. (They look white on the scan)
I'll probably add this to the Mother's Day box.


Next, at Make my Monday challenges they want anything with wings.

Digging into my butterfly bag I found these 2 Kaisercraft butterflies. I had to join the pattern paper in the middle so used ribbon to cover the join then a butterfly either side.
I hope it doesn't look like butterfly pole dancers! (LOL)


4 comments:

Brenda said...

Your beautiful flowered washi is perfect and just what I had in mind for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon!

Debbie Mageed said...

I love your pretty butterflies! Beautiful card! Thank you for playing us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

Dawn Phillips said...

Beautiful card. I like the hearts in the background. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Basslady said...

a fabulous card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo