Wednesday 4 July 2018

The scrap Room

PRIMARY COLOURS

This is a sketch for The scrap room.


I'm also combining it with a tic tac toe from Paper Issues.
I've gone straight across the bottom row.

I've stuck to the colours of red white and blue mainly with a small dotty paper in the background.
The stitching is down the left hand side of the photos, holding the buttons in place.

The enamel dots are under the doiley and up the top on the right.

Apologies for the top photos quality, the koala moved fast and I wanted to catch him standing upright, a rare sight.




2 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Julienne he looks like he's dancing in the top photo. Great take on the challenges.
Cindy F

Lisa said...

I love the design of this page and the colours are great. It really highlights that cute koala!