Sunday 1 July 2018

JULY Counterfeit Kit.

Here is the kit :June Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom. 
You can find it here - http://www.scrap-room.com/srkit.htm#fotm

It is in essence 4 kits.

I'm attempting 3 of them.

                                                                The original 1



Mine:                  
                                                                                                                     
The original 2
Mine 2

The original 3
Mine 3
This last one is a massive amount with 2 pads of 36 papers!
I won't be using them all up, just those that "speak to me" when I look through them.
I'm keen to get started on this kit and will add extra embellishments ,alphas etc as needed. 

That should keep me busy through July.





Our Guest Designer for July is the talented Sandy Ross!
You can see her beautiful work on her blog -It's A Family Affair

Thank you, Sandy, for joining us in July!

Here's the order of the blog hop:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog -  http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/







Laura - https://www.instagram.com/mrsp_scrapsandtea/




Thanks for looking!





9 comments:

Clair said...

I knew that you would take the kits in a vintage direction. They look beautiful! x

LCSmithSAVED said...

I love how you approached this! Each kit is just a perfect representation of the inspiration.I love buying those giant paper pads, too :D

Susanne said...

It looks like you broke them down and conquered them. Enjoy all that variety.

Lori said...

Love all of your kits, Julene! You should have plenty to keep you busy this month!

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful kits. Looking forward to seeing which papers you choose out of your
paper pads.
Cindy F

Tina Campbell said...

Looks like a fun kit :) I like how you broke them down too :) I see the doily now from your post I didn't notice before :) How I missed that I don't know. Have fun scrapping with all that kit :)) I added a few paper pad to mine too that I hope to get used up.

Sandy Ross said...

Love your kits...you will be busy with 32 sheets in those paper pads...WOW! I cant wait to see what you create!

kate blue said...

Loving! Especially love your summer kit!

Lisa said...

Three out of four isn't bad and as I've worked back from the end of the month I can see that you really used a lot of them! Great job Julene!