Friday 6 July 2018

Cardz4guyz.& others.

Here's a card for Cardz4guyz. The challenge is blue and brown.
I've had an argyle patterned paper in my stash which is brown, blue and pink.
I'm hoping you don't mind the pink because I'm doing a happy dance that I can finally use this paper.
Once again a Father's Day card as it is coming up in September.


Tropical
My next Card is for If you give a crafter a cookie.


In my counterfeit kit (tropical) there was both ice cream paper and die cuts.
I simply arranged them on this card and added some enamel dots.



5 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Yummy card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Julie B said...

Glad you have been able to finally use your DP, works great on this masculine card.
Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Debra Davison said...

What fun paper and die-cuts !! Love your card !! Thank you for joining in on the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge !! We hope you will join us again !! Debra Davison / Design Team

Cazro said...

A brilliant card, so pleased you could use your paper at last, it's always a feeling of staisfaction, isn't it? Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

Lisa said...

Who wouldn't love to receive that summer card through the post! I just love it!