Friday 6 July 2018

Pause dream enjoy & sunny day crafting.

PRIMARY
My next card is for pause dream enjoy where they want us to use scallops.

I found a pinched border strip in red and used the reverse side of red chevron paper from my kit.
Because of the floral aspect, I used the sentiment GROW, which will work with a plant I plan to give a friend in a new home very soon.








TROPICAL
Next I have a card for Sunny Day Crafting where we are asked to use any animal,in my case it is a toucan.


4 comments:

Evelyn said...

What beautiful cards! Your friend will appreciate your housewarming gift and the pretty coordinating card you made to go with it!

Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Janis Lewis said...

So Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunny Day Crafting.
I have a new scrapbooking challenge blog if you are also a scrapbooker. Would love you to link up your layouts! Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy

Janis Lewis said...

Me again! So Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
I have a new scrapbooking challenge blog if you are also a scrapbooker. Would love you to link up your layouts! Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy

Lisa said...

What fun! That toucan is adorable!