Sunday 15 July 2018

Mod squad challenge and sisterhood of crafters..

TROPICAL
This card is for Mod squad challenge where we must use a flower on our card.
I used the negative from a punched flower with a brad centre and added a cute butterfly near the top.
I layered papers to match the butterfly and flower.

************************************************
And while I'm in the tropics here's another card for the sisterhood of crafters
We have to make a card using our favourite colour. Mine is green.
My alphas are being used up hence the variation between the colours there.



I'm ploughing through my tropical Counterfeit Kit with 32 papers and I'm enjoying the summery colours.

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is very elegant Julene, love the tall shape of the card.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Darlene said...

Fun cards Julene! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Your Favorite Color’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Diane said...

Fabulous cards, thanks so much for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

Lisa said...

I'd say you are doing a great job with that tropical kit - how much of it did you get used up?