Tuesday 3 January 2023

Scrap our stash and Mystical bright challenges.

 


Scrap our stash has this sketch. We must also include 3 different patterned papers and 3 different embellishments.

I've started with my background paper which is a forgery in my kit. My photo is from a "get together" I had with former neighbours from childhood. We get together about once a year.

I've used 3 different green papers which are all 6x6 and cut to size. The big strip down the centre was from a kit covering a book. I didn't use it so put some of it on here. It is a bright contrast.

The tabs are cut from a gingham tag, also in my Counterfeit kit this month.

My 3 different embellishments are the pink asterisk that matches the title, the black telephone on left hand side and the yellow person on the bottom. You could also count the 3 wood veneer arrows.


At this point I discovered a second challenge, At Mystical Scrapbooks Louise wants 1 bright colour, two-word title and 3 arrows. This also qualifies for that, so I'm combining.

Childhood friends



2 comments:

Shannon said...

Great paper choices! Looks like you are all having a lot of fun! Thanks for joining us at SOS!!

missgailly said...

Great layout with fun, bright colours! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail