Thursday 19 January 2023

Lasting Memories

 At Lasting memories, they want us to create a title page for an album. 

Years ago, I went to Europe which ended up being 7 weeks and nearly 1100 photos. I still haven't scrapbooked them all, and probably never will. I left doing the title page until last because I wasn't sure what I wanted.

I found the filmstrip and used smaller photos in it with highlights of the places we visited. Otherwise, there's washi tapes, a slide mount, ribbon, a list, plus my title which I think sums it up. 





3 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

What a fun layout! I like the film strip of photos - thanks for sharing at Lasting Memories!

Jill Rugg said...

Awesome layout! I love the film strip-great idea for a title page! Thanks for joining in the challenges at Lasting Memories!

Lori said...

Lovely layout, Julene! It sounds like it was quite the trip! The film strip is perfect for a title page. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!