Sunday 8 January 2023

Throwback sketch and GOALS at The Scraproom.

 



I'm working on this throwback sketch today and decided to use vellum for those squares. As my photos are from inside Cologne Cathedral, I thought the vellum will add a nice touch.

I have also used a pink flourish with a bling from my kit plus a sticker tag. My alphas are also pink and glittery but provide enough contrast to be seen. There were some glittery flowers in the alphas set to match, so I used those too.

Another requirement for this is to use something from your stash more than one year old. The vellum is about 7 years old.  Despite it being very pink, I'm happy with it.



 

And to go with it I scrapped a second page for the GOALS challenge.

G=glasses

O=overlapping

A=arrow

L=lace

S=sticker journal space.


Now I stitched them so you can see the double.




No comments: