Monday 9 January 2023

Double trouble and another layout.

 Today I made a layout using scraps and offcuts from my Counterfeit Kit.

I layered them from the bottom up in order of size (roughly), with the shortest at the top. I then mounted my photo on floral paper, so it stood out.

I'm also pleased that I used a journal tag from my kit, they mount up.


*************************************************************

Next is a card for Double trouble.


We are asked to use these colours, which I have.
Also, they want

Recipe:     Warm & Cuddly 3-2-1 Recipe
Servings:  Unlimited Portions of Fun
Ingredients:  
     3  Colors of your choice     
     2  Layers 
     1  Warm & Cuddly Image 
         Use a stamped or digital image, or 
         one that is die-cut or hand-drawn

My card contains the 3 colours plus 2 layers on top of the background and warm and cuddly image. I happen to think flowers plus a love banner gives off warm cuddly vibes. I searched but had no woolly jumpers or fireplaces or puppies.  
Here's my card.

I'm posting this to a close friend whose birthday is coming up on 14Th.

4 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Julene, I'm sure your friend will enjoy your beautiful birthday card. Aren't those colors luscious? I like the clean layering approach you used for our first Double Trouble challenge of 2023... thank you for sharing your card and talents with us!!! -Donna

Melanie R said...

Pretty card, Julene! Your recipient should be most pleased to receive this very special birthday card. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #129.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful card Julene, CAS and nice distribution of the colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Color Dare.

Kellianne said...

I love the delicate floral using the colors of our Double Trouble challenge! Thank you for joining us!