Wednesday 18 January 2023

Rochelle Speares and Scrap with Stacey plus Challenge #2

 



Rochelle Speares has this sketch. Then you can combine it with Scrap with Stacey's tic tac toe.


I have 3 photos of a summer get together with my 2 best friends and Constance the cat.
I used an American Crafts paper featuring ice creams since it was a summer get together. My banner is chocolate in colour and reminds me of chocolate coated ice creams. 

For Stacey's challenge, I have gone across the top row. My circle is made up of two semi-circle transparencies (watermelons). The banner is there, and the paint is a pale green finishing touch.

For Counterkit Challenge #2 we have been asked to use an old technique.
 I always forget about paint, but it does add a nice finishing touch and a plain background for small embellishments.





No comments: