Tuesday 13 December 2022

The Male room and Paper players.

 I've made a card for The male room, where the theme is transportation. 

My brother-in-law worked driving trains for around 40 years, so this picture is appropriate. I found it in an old picture dictionary. I've added a stamped sentiment and the background paper was neutral enough to work on this.


Second card is another Christmas card. (Now for next year's festive season.)

It is for the paper players where they have a colour challenge.



 I've created a card and used chipboard geotags reinvented as tree baubles. I inked them in gold, which is hard to see on here, but quite shiny in real life. 




2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Julene! How clever to use the geotags as ornaments! I love the starry paper. What a wonderful card to have in your stash! It is so festive. I am so glad you played with The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

What a great idea to create your baubles out of geotags! Genius. I love the starry background with the touch of gold. Fabulous card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week and hope to see you again in the New Year
Jaydee