Monday 12 December 2022

Sketch 'n' scrap layout

 


I've made this layout for Sketch 'n' scrap where the original sketch looks like this.


My photos are landscape so would be too wide if I put them side by side. I decided one on top of the other is the way to go. 

The green panel behind the photos was plain so I stamped palm trees to make it a "patterned paper".

I used a Flourish with a bling vine as part of my embellishments, plus 3 cork cameras. The 2 oval shapes worked as layering behind my title plus my journal corner. I spread the letters of my title out for something different.

3 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Great job adapting the sketch to fit your photos! This is a lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Chris C said...

Great job adjusting the sketch to work with your photos. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.