Saturday 17 December 2022

Sketch 'n' scrap and 613 Avenue CReate.

 At Sketch 'n' scrap they have this card sketch.



I've made and sold all the Christmas cards I'm going to for this year so now I'm back to general cards.

In this case it can be a Bon Voyage or maybe for someone leaving home. I featured a tag I made previously which says Pack up and go.

I've used shades of pink and a tiny bit of turquoise. Perfect for a girl/woman. 


********************************************************************************

At 613 Avenue Creates there is anything goes but with an optional twist of "Up in the sky".
I found a card that says
The sun is up
The sky is blue
It's beautiful and so are you.


I've used it on this card with just a couple of circular shapes. It will be a good birthday card for a Baby Boomer friend as the words are from the song "Dear Prudence".
                                                  ***********************************
To use up the pink paper I have also made these 2 cards.






4 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Julene, the wording on your card is perfect for our optional theme this month! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog

Sura said...

Beautiful projects.
Thanks again for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Chris C said...

Really fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lisa in Texas said...

Such lovely cards! I love the tag on the 1st card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!