Tuesday 20 December 2022

AAA birthday and Inspiration Station

 Keeping with the vellum idea I noticed a challenge for embossing at AAA birthday

I had this card partly made already as I'm using up smaller pink pieces of paper on cards. This one features zippers. I used a strip of striped ribbon across the bottom then a rectangle of embossed vellum behind the sentiment. I used 4 heart shaped enamel dots from Heidi Swapp at the corners.


My next card is for Inspiration Station where they ask us to be inspired by this picture.


I thought of snowman plus coffee.


The snowman himself was on IDEALOGY papers so I used him as it is. My background was based around the coffee idea. Brown with white spots then a frilly (frothy) top and a few sprinkles (ie bling).

4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Wonderful cards and the Snowman is so cute. I also like how you were inspired by the coffee for your background paper. Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
**starting 15 January The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Stamp The Fun Up! with Scrappy said...

This card is so comforting! Love the details! Thank you for
sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge!

Kathy said...

Love your use of papers for your card..it turned out so cute! Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog! Smiles, kathy

Jane.D said...

Lovely cards! Thank you for sharing and playing along at AAA Birthday, hope to see you in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!