Wednesday 7 December 2022

Lasting Memories-Wedding inspired.

 The next layout at Lasting Memories is inspired by a wedding. They want something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.

My something old is the background paper, I couldn't work out how I'd use it until now.


My something new is a packet of vellum featuring gold circles


My something borrowed is a photo that appeared at a school reunion featuring me in the background

I took a copy for this page. My something blue is the alphas and the blue torn paper I used to cover the word baseball. 


I look so young in this photo!

2 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Great idea to cover the themed element of the background paper to make it work for your photo/layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

Sandy Ross said...

Love how you used the background paper and covered the portion that wasn’t themed to your layout! Fabulous embellishing! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!