Sunday 2 January 2022

1st double layout using January kit.

 For this layout I used 2 Pink Paislee Captivating papers.

The busy pattern needed some hiding. I thought the woodgrain one teamed well ,as my photos mainly were trees and I used cork pieces to carry on the tree theme.

I've also used twine and embroidery cottons twisted as a trim under my photos ,an orange butterfly that matched perfectly and some mini Jillybean soup words that described the day.


My alphas are large and are from BELLA. They needed to stand out against all that.


I had a 2nd orange paper so decided to make a double layout. These photos are looking towards the lake itself and show activities there.



Again, I used the cork sticker and the twine and embroidery cotton twist. I've used the same chipboard alphas to do the date. The sunray in the corner is cut from a scrap I added to my kit.


Here's the 2 layouts stitched together.



1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Sweet layout and great way to hide that busy background :)