Monday 3 January 2022

Scrap our stash

 The challenge at SCrap our stash is a recipe challenge.

We are asked to use ONE word title, TWO photos, THREE embellishment clusters, FOUR patterned papers and FIVE enamel dots,sequins or jewels.

My layout is about the day we demolished the childhood cubby house and features my nephew so it is a "blokey" layout. Not suitable for jewels or sequins. I managed to find 5 green enamel dots however.The 4 papers are there, one being the two colourful circles I cut. The three embellishment clusters are there. 




2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the letters you used for your title! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Scrap Our Stash!

missgailly said...

Perfect colours and great clusters. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail