Friday 31 December 2021

January Counterfeit kit Reveal.

 



Cindy has chosen a digital kit from Traci Reed Designs called On the Go and Going Slow. 

Here's the unboxing video.


After some thought I named my kit "Bright and shiny".

I started with papers as usual.


I tried to match the originals,  but found myself adding more black than the original kit. The patterns matched fairly closely. There's also a forgery in here, can you spot it?

While shopping in Canberra over the Christmas break I bought these 2 Bazzil transparencies. I will cut them or use them whole as needed, but I put them in this kit to make a start.



*****
My embellishments are a mixture of what I have. 

Last year I made a real effort to use my stash and not buy too much. 
I hope to continue that idea in 2022.
I have managed to go through quite a lot of stuff last year and can see a difference.

First my alphas are a mixture and you might see mixed fonts on my layouts as the need arises.



I'm using a set of butterfly stamps this month, plus a very old bee stamp.




and I found quite a random mix of other items.
The stamps are there again in this picture , but also die cuts, stickers, tags and labels, embroidery cottons and some tickets. I might also add ribbons and buttons, wood veneers as needed and paint,inks etc.



Well that's it for this month. 
Here's the blog hop in case you get lost along the way................

 Happy new year everyone.



                                                                       JULENE

4 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Lovely kit, Julene. That is a great stamp set you have included. Have fun scrapping this month.
Cindy F

Tara O said...

I really like your papers this month! Lovely butterfly stamps! I probably should go on a no-buy thing too. HMMPH. Not gonna happen. LOL

Tina Campbell said...

Fantastic looking kit love the bird paper too :) I see your gonna play scrabble with a set of your alphas too

Susanne said...

Loving the stamps you have added in this time around, I too have paper envy over that bird paper. Enjoy this kit, I know I would!