Sunday 19 December 2021

Challenge Yourself plus Kraft Plus

 I'm entering this layout in 2 challenges. Challenge Yourself  and Kraft plus.

The scrap challenge yourself is anything goes and I'm in the photo on the left hand side wearing a red feathered collar. (I felt like a chook!!)

At Kraft plus the challenge is rainbow colours. I chose the patterned Kraft paper featuring clouds. It's a Bella paper named Cloudy Days. As my mat I used another Bella paper featuring rainbow stripes.

I misted with purple through a circle stencil then overlapped my photo and mat. I added a bow of string (twine) with yellow tipped ends. On the opposite corner there's a purple flower plus a painted wood veneer branch. Going through a checklist of the rainbow colours, they're all there. I didn't want to add too much colour and detract from the photo of Robyn and I dressed up at a Librarian's conference, about 20 years ago.



5 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oooh, what a fun and fabulous photo, Julene! And I absolutely LOVE your beautiful page. Thank you so very much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month and also for supporting us throughout the year! We are all very happy that you did! Merry Christmas!!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Ooo I love that background of rainbow clouds! This is such a beautiful simple design! Thank you for playing along at Challenge YOUrself!

Tracy P said...

Simple and beautiful! I love how your picture pops. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Kim said...

When I see a layout that is this clean and simple, I always wish I had this much self control when I'm creating my layouts! I love it! Thank you for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself!!

Sherri Caramico said...

Love the photo and how you documented an old memory! Great color/paper selection and layout! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!!