Thursday 16 December 2021

CDC December Daily Day #15 and Li'l red wagon

 


Day #15 is Buttons or flair. 

I don't have any Flair so I guess it looks like buttons.


I don't have many green buttons so added pinks.

                                                          **************************

I've made another card, this time for Li'l Red wagon.

They want anything Christmas. I started with the pink reindeer paper then added a strip of gold lace border down the right hand side. My sentiment was a small cut apart card from a Kaisercraft set. I double mounted it on red then green striped festive paper and also added 2 words from a Jillybean soup sticker sheet.




1 comment:

Kate said...

So lovely! The paper is adorable and I especially like the addition of the two sentiment strips. They're a perfect touch!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper