Tuesday 14 December 2021

3 cards.

 I've taken time out from making a kit to actually making some cards.


I used my kit papers and embellishments.

The left hand one has a border strip plus washi tape in silver. The black sentiment made a good contrast.

I'm entering this at AAA Cards

The middle card is using lots of washi tape. I made a tag using 3 washi tapes on the diagonal. I also added 3 strips of washi across the bottom.

The right hand card uses a tab saying hello plus a strip of ribbon and a wood veneer crown.

All are a modern twist on Christmas cards.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Pretty colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Cardsbymaaike said...

I like pastel for Christmas. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards