Monday 4 October 2021

Mystical Torn paper challenge and sketch 'n'scrap card

 Over at Mystical scrapbooking there is a challenge to use torn papers.

I had 3 photos from one of the wineries we visited back in March. I tore 2 papers from my kit and used those as matting for the photos. I also tore a smaller strip and placed it across bottom right. 

My embellishments are simple; wood veneer hearts, green brads and yellow stickers.


I also started making Christmas cards today.

Here's the card sketch at Sketch 'n'scrap

I've used Christmas papers from a Trimcraft pack named "The night before Christmas"





7 comments:

Tammy Folk said...

Julene - what a super cute card! I'm a sucker for candy canes! Great take on the card sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

cinmfoster said...

Julene great layout and card.

Sura said...

Beautiful projects. Great job with the card sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Chris C said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Crafts in the Command Center said...

Love the red and white; classic Christmas colors for this card. Great take on the sketch from Sketch n Scrap. Dorlene DT SNS

Lisa in Texas said...

What an awesome Christmas card, love the candy cane theme!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Awesome Christmas card Julene :) Love what you did with the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap
Tina - DT