Thursday 7 October 2021

Inkspirational challenge and Freaky fast formula.

 At Inkspirational there is a challenge using this picture.


I had one small fox, so added it to the corner of a cut-apart from my kit,which is orange and black.

I also added a gold scalloped border from a set of stickers I put in the Counterfeit kit.

So fox,gold,orange,branches all tie in with the picture above....


The freaky fast formula at scraproom is this


I used some more orange stripes plus the coloured vine paper on this layout.

The striped colours, plus hearts strip is from Simple stories strips, also in my counterfeit kit.



1 comment:

Pia S said...

Cute little foxy thing in the corner. I love the autumn inspired colors, and your card is a great assembly of bits and pieces, perfect for the our theme at Inkspirational. Thanks for playing along!