Saturday 2 October 2021

Double lion layout.

I've taken a recipe for a double layout I saw on The scraproom and adapted it as my own.

Layout Recipe Cards at The ScrapRoom - www.scrap-room.com

My subjects are 2 lions I saw at Hunter Valley Zoo. The male performed the whole dominant male routine while we were watching. He ended with a roar that could be heard for miles.

I used a neutral paper I have several sheets of, then I cut a rectangle of green check from my kit. I used a gold lacy border strip across both then stitched a circle using bottle green embroidery cotton.

Luckily my embellishment page had a yellow frame, which I put over picture 1 also a few smaller words.

I numbered the photos in order so you can see the behaviour.



I stitched the 2 together using my photo editing program.


Although not a scrapbooking site, I'm entering it at Show us your pussies where Furrything goes. It can be any type of cat.

1 comment:

ike said...

WoW ! Those lions are impressive :-) Gorgeous pages and lovely photographs. Thank you for bringing along some Big cats :-)
Thank you for purring along to play in my Cats only Challenge.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog