Tuesday 5 October 2021

Unstampabelles

 The challenge at Unstampabelles this month is to use a book page.

I'm making an album for my daughter, so this layout features her new car.

I used a Ruby-rock-it shaped paper in blue and white. It reminds me of a Delft plate. Across the bottom I sewed lace and matted my photo on a book page saying "Chapter two" which is suitable as this is her second car.

I also added a doily that I misted blue, plus around the top of the background paper, I did the same. I also added a few smaller embellishments.


I hope you like it! I enjoyed making this one.

4 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Cute layout. Love all the blue and "chapter two" is perfect.

Dale Tiernan said...

I do like it and I love that you're making an album for your daughter. She's so lucky.
Thanks for adding your description of the items you've added. I think that Ruby RIt paper is really lovely.

Susan Hogan said...

Fabulous layout. Love the misted background bits and the book page is so well used here. Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles.

frommycraftroom said...

A great layout. Thanks for joining in at Unstampabelles.