Saturday 2 October 2021

1st layout with October kit.

 When I moved here 7 years ago, I started a scrapbook album to show changes I'm making to the house.

I've put on a pergola, changed the garden,removed a tree,put in air conditioning and now have solar power. This layout is about the solar power being installed.

Using the blues in my kit I added a few layers, plus patterned paper tabs, then vellum to mat my photos.

I had a graphic 45 circle saying "We can do it" which went well,then I added a sewn chipboard button.

I also had clouds and an arrow.



2 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Lovely! It's been fun to watch you "feather your nest" since you bought your home.

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful layout. Such a great idea to keep track of your projects that you have done since you moved in.