Friday 23 July 2021

Tuesday Taggers and Shopping our stash

 I've made this card for Tuesday Taggers where their theme is birds.

I had a large owl picture that I've decided to use. I added rhinestone eyes and doodled around the eye area to make it more pronounced. My background had grey with fine grey stripes. Using bubble wrap and Versa Lavender ink I added the spotted areas. My sentiment is from a set of die cuts.


It is a long narrow card to suit the picture.

My next item is a tag for Shopping our stash challenge. They wanted bugs. I made one using the same inked bubble wrap and added butterflies. I put forever as my sentiment as I'm thinking I might use it next year on Valentines Day. I've purposely not added ribbon yet but the hole is punched ready to go.

The pink background is just for scanning purposes.



4 comments:

Donna said...

Fab projects Julene!
Thanks for "bugging out" with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love owls and this is an exceptional owl! I especially love those bright eyes! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at TIOT with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for TIOT
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Chana Malkah said...

Your tag is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
Shopping Our Stash, DT
The Color of Cards, Owner