Friday 9 July 2021

Paper Issues -Check out the scenery challenge And Challenge YOUrself.

 


We are asked to use this moodboard to start a layout.
Here's my layout and explanation.



The orange flowers on the right helped me choose this paper. I used map paper, plus the aqua colour as well as an arrow in my title. I hand journalled as in the book middle left.

This was on my travels to Soth Australia where I met up with a friend after 20 years apart. She picked me up in her car and drove me around Adelaide (bottom middle photo)

I've also decided to use this for Challenge YOUrself where we are asked to use shapes.


I've used 2 circles plus several smaller inked ones and a circular paperclip. There is also a big circle on the background paper.

The mat is a square as is the knife and fork on the left, the 2 signs right of the photo are rectangles.

8 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW, Julene! Your layout is absolutely beautiful. I love the way you used circles!! I love the photo of you with your friend - your trip sounds amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love how you incorporated several different types of circles. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.
Lauren

Tracy P said...

Love the layout! Great way to incorporate circles. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

A lovely take on our challenge. I especially love the muted colours.
Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

Maya Yang said...

Great take on the challenges! I especially love the background paper you used. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Very pretty! I like the circles and the stamping. Thanks for playing along at Challenge YOUrself!

Kim said...

This layout is gorgeous and I love your paper choices for your trips. Thank you for playing along at Challenge YOUrself!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Pretty layout, love the circles! Thank yu for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!