Tuesday 27 July 2021

Tuesday Taggers part 2. and Li'l red wagon

 At Tuesday Taggers the theme is birds.

I have already entered once but remembered I had this bird sticker,so made a tag. I used mist through a stencil first then inked in blue over the top. I drew the border with a zig pen and punched out the ribbon hole. Finally I added my sticker.

Haven't decided how I'll use this tag yet hence no ribbon. It might even go on a Christmas card perhaps.



At Li'l Red Wagon there is a faces challenge.

I've made a motivational card for my sister's Grandson. He is doing his final high school exams soon (in the middle of covid lockdown) . I thought he needed a boost!

The face on the front is from a CD cover. The actual disc broke, but I kept this as I  thought I'd use it somehow. I trimmed the picture then added my sentiment.



3 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Thees are both fabulous! What a great idea to save that pic! I hope the exams went well! Love that little bird! Thanks so much for this 2nd entry at TIOT, Chrisx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful project, thanks so much for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

Kate said...

Super projects! The tag is so pretty and the card will be perfect for your sister’s grandson. Studying during Covid is certainly a challenge!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper