Thursday 1 July 2021

Counterfeit Kit July 2021.

 Paper Person April 2021 kit - "Episode" is the Counterfeit kit for this month.



This is an interesting kit.

Here's my take on it.
BLUE DREAM
I forged one of the papers. See FOTF.


My embellishments are light on, so I can add what I need as I go along.
There's journal cards, washi tape, ric rac, mini sayings and card sentiments in the green.
Also stamps with a transport/travel
 theme.

Alphas
I'm scrapping zoo animals, so the leopard print alphas come out again!
The brown will go with both blues and oranges.




Welcome to our guest designer Antonia Sherlock.



Here's the blog hop
Welcome to our new design team members. You will get used to this routine, I promise.


                                                                          Julene

7 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful kit Julene! Love the name and wish I knew the that before I built mine. I have blue denim and jeans paper with foiling on it that would have worked great with my kit.
Have fun scrapping.
Cindy f

kate blue said...

Love that name too lol! Great to focus on the blue and hey, animal prints always belong in a kit (i may add some in mine)

Misty said...

Love the shift to zoo animals. I am always inspired by how people make CKC work for them. Such a great thing about this group!

Tara O said...

You’re right! Not a bit of pink! I love the blues! I wish I’d put more embellishments in my kit! Awesome

Tina Campbell said...

Wonderful looking kit and love those alphas :)

LCSmithSAVED said...

Yet another organized scrapper who knows what the kit will be used for ahead of time! Alas, I am not a born-organized person but continue to be inspired to that greatness through some of our Team - thank you! Love your choices, especially the animal print alphas :D

Susanne said...

I am loving the blue influences of this month's kit. Nicely kitted, Julene.