Tuesday 6 July 2021

Paper Issues -Asking for directions

 (4) Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} | Facebook

Here's the link to the group. My recipe for this is at the bottom of this page.

I started with the 12x12 as my background.

Next I used the 6x12 vertically down the left hand side.The 2 (4x6) papers are mats for my photo and tag.

The 1x9 forms a border along the bottom of the layout. 

I used 3 wood veneer stars. From those I stitched beams or rays radiating out.

My 6 ephemera are enamel dots on tag, the sign saying let's go somewhere far away, the yellow flower brad above it, the spotted ribbon on bottom border, the gold button also sewn on  and the hexagon containing the journalling.

Here's my layout


and close ups of cluster and sewing.






We don’t want you getting lost on our road trip this month, so make sure you are following these directions and use the following items on your project. 2 (4x6) papers, 1 (12x12) paper, 1 (6x12) paper, 1 (1x9) paper, 3 stars, 6 ephemera, stitching (real or faux).

No comments: