Thursday 2 May 2019

Rochelle Spears sketch challenge.

A good place to start scrapping is always at Rochelle Spears sketch challenge
This month she has this sketch

I'm using my Autumn travels kit and scrapping a photo from our first day in New Zealand. In fact we hadn't even had breakfast yet.
These electric scooters were sitting in the street and I thought about going on one until we saw one go past at top speed. I decided against it there and then.

The vellum spots goes with the colour scheme so that is my background "frames". Instead of doileys I used coasters picked up on our trip in the hotel. I added 2 Basic Grey tags on top of those.
The 2 gold embellishments plus the small pocket are from my kit, in fact the whole thing is.



I'm also entering it at Scrap challenge Yourself where they've asked us to scrap our favourite holiday.
This was an Easter break for both of us as Barbara still works hard and I wasn't seeing my daughter over Easter, so we decided to go to New Zealand.

5 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

FAB layout!!! so many creative touches!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your layout is amazing, Julene! I love the photo of YOU which is so fun and fabulous! You scrapped it beautifully and with such creativity! Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a wonderful and fun page! Love your design! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Sherri Caramico said...

SUPER FUN Layout! -- Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

cinmfoster said...

Love the layout, such a great picture of you with the scooter.