Saturday 25 May 2019

Cardz4guyz plus others

At Cardz4guyz challenge the theme is beside the seaside.

This enabled me to use something I've been hoarding for 2 years. I was in Hawaii 2 years ago and bought some souveneirs which came in a paper bag featuring snoopy and a surfboard.
I knew it would come in handy!

I tore some pale yellow paper to look like sand then carefully tucked the picture behind it.
I can imagine a teenager who surfs getting this card.

At The Male Room it is anything goes with optional origami.
I'm hoping pinwheels qualify, it is after all paper folding.
The background cardstock is shimmer and I thought too pretty to totally hide.


I'm also entering this one in A gem of a challenge

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE BOTH your cards. The beach Snoopy is just wonderful and your pinwheel is awesome, well done on the fold. Thank you so much for joining us in our Anything Goes/ Origami challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

ScrappyHorses said...

Such fun cards! I'm very partial to Snoopy; he's one of my favs! The pinwheel card is so fun and the colors are great! Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of A Challenge! ~Katrina

Jane Willis said...

What fab cards! I can't help wishing the Snoopy image had been a stamp though because I'd have bought it, I love it! Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Lise Mariann said...

Super card, both of them. I also hoard images on bags and clothing tags and whatnot and teh sense of acievement the few times I actually use them are enormous! lol The soft colors on the pinwheel card is very appealing to me. Thank you for joining us in The Male Room Challenge.

- Lise Mariann, DT at The Male Room -

Cazro said...

This is why we crafters never throw anything away and if we do, boy do we regret it. Loving your Snoopy card, great use of your stash. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.