Tuesday 7 May 2019

Let's scrap

I finished my Pink "sunset" counterfeit kit this month so now I'm on to the "Autumn holiday" travel kit. I'm working on my New Zealand Photos of course.

My layout is based on this sketch



which is at Let's scrap sketches.
I might return to do the other side as well as I have more tram photos.

I'm also entering this at Use your stuff where their challenge is to use tags.

My goodness it must be 10 years since I used cardstock as background but it works for this layout.
As you can see, instead of punching diamonds or squares, I used tags.
I had put 2 sheets of old Basic Grey tags in my kit.There's 7 tags on here.
There are also a set of 3 tickets from the kit which becomes my journaling.


The patterned paper I used has an olde worlde vibe which goes with the tram.

Hope you like my layout!

A few days later now and I went back and did the other half of the layouts.
I'm pleased to use more tags plus the FWAB tree which I have had for ages.
I had just enough of the printed paper to make my library pocket.



And here's the combined layout

There's a thin strip of grey along the top of the left hand side because the cardstock was slightly shorter. I will compensate by cutting the same width from page 2.



6 comments:

scrapqueen141 said...

Great take on the sketch! I love how you used tags! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie

missgailly said...

Love how you used the tags as part of your background. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Lori said...

This is a great layout! I love your use of the tags! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff this week! -Lori DT

CathQuillScrap said...

Love the tags... super duper take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches.

life documented said...

Great layout, love how you made this sketch work for you! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!!!

cinmfoster said...

Love all the shaped tags you used.