Tuesday 14 May 2019

Colour dare and Male room

I'm sharing 2 cards which are distressed in 2 different ways.

The first on the left, is for The Male Room where they want a number card.

I inked using pinecone, around the edges of the big tag and used the number 45 plus a castle 3D sticker.


The one on the right is for the Colour dare challenge using this palette


I've used New England ivy, heather, fern (stem) ,Sapphire (sentiment plus ballerina (flower).
I roughened the edges of the grey on all sides, but it looks in this like it is only on 2 sides, must be the camera angle.

More little bits from my Counterfeit kit used.

At Case this sketch they have this sketch

I've made a thank you card for a man using blues with a tiny touch of red.
I kept it plain because of the busy patterned paper.


6 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely card. I like the simple design and the colors you used. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Wei said...

Awesome cards! Love the pop up castles on the tag. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Monika Skinner said...

Beautiful make, love the colours! Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room Craft Challenge! Good Luck!

Ana A said...

What an wonderful card with lots of dimension on the tag! Thank you for playing along at The Male Room Challenge! Looking forward seeing your creations in our future galleries :)

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

You did a lovely job creating these cards. The inked edges add great dimension. Thank you for sharing your creation at the Color My Heart Color Dare blog. 💙☕MissCarrie

Vandra said...

Lovely card you created. Thanks for sharing at Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon.