Friday 10 November 2017

Two challenges in one.

Back from my holiday to USA and getting back into the swing of scrapping and cardmaking again.
I'm dipping my toe into my November Counterfeit Kit on this card.
I've used twine and a Kraft &Chevron tag on here.



I'm using the sketch from Sketch'n'scrap for this card. I'm also using the criteria of only Red and Kraft from Merry Monday.


My cardstock is showcard in a bright red. The snowman's head has been in my Christmas embellishments for years.




9 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Super fun! Love the chevron! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.

Colleen said...

What a clever card! So glad you were able to join in the fun at Merry Monday! Thanks for joining us!

Unknown said...

Such a clever design and great take on this weeks challenge over at Merry Monday

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your card with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Chris C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris C said...

Sorry about that - Really great card and take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.