Sunday 26 November 2017

Challenge YOUrself

The fun challenge at Challenge Yourself is to use sprays and inks

 

I started with 2 papers from the Kaisercraft Periwinkle collection.
I painted across the LHS and the bottom.
Next I used a square pattern mask with black ink to put more depth.
I then drop mist around the top right corner, mainly to add balance.

My layout features 5 photos from our Trolley car ride in Sedona, where there are gorgeous red rock formations including a camel rock (can you recognise it?)
This one is cathedral rock
Image result for Cathedral Rock Sedona Arizona

and this one is the native American woman with the energy healing vortex nearby.

Image result for Vortex Sedona Arizona

Also on my layout is an old post office used in a John Wayne movie.
Here it is!




5 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such a gorgeous page, Julene! I love the photos so much! WOW! And I especially like the one with YOU in the frame! Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did.

Rachel said...

Such a great travel/adventure layout. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Beautiful travel layout, perfect papers! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

Sherri Caramico said...

Lovely layout and use of inks! Love the photos and inky drops! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

Taru Jehkonen said...

Lovely page! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOURself!