Monday 27 November 2017

Tic tac toe challenge plus Addicted to stamps.



Over at Tic tac toe challenge this is the latest grid.

I've made a blue card for a man .I kept it CAS. So I went down the left hand column.

My sentiment is on the ribbon and says Happy Christmas in French.

*****************************************************************
My second card is for Addicted to stamps where the theme is monochrome.

I used a Kaisercraft stamp to get my bauble shape

This is the transparency that goes on top of the stamp.

I stamped it on the back of blue patterned paper then cut it out.
Using magic mount to make it 3d I mounted it on my background then adhered a bow and matching sentiment.
All is in blue, despite the background appearing aqua, it is actually sky blue.




3 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Tic Tac Toe, good luck!!! Amy DT

Peggy Noe said...

Beautiful creations Julene! Thank you for joining us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!

Marlies said...

A lovely elegant stylish Christmas card Julene! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies