Thursday 23 November 2017

Paper Issues number challenge

Finally time to scrap for myself! I've made all the Christmas cards I need to.
Anymore now will be put away for next year.

I've chosen to enter a challenge at Paper Issues.

We are asked to use numbers in the title.

On my recent trip overseas I stopped en route in Hawaii. It was just an overnight stop but well needed. On the way over I went to Waikiki beach and reminisced about being there 37 years ago.
It was just before I got married and my friend and I were having a "last fling" before we both married our chosen men.

I've used Fancy Pants "What a wonderful Day" paper.
I managed to cut a small scalloped cork strip from behind the photos.
The snoopy sticker I bought there. I punched the sun from yellow vellum and the puffy cloud and flower are from this month's Counterfeit Kit.


1 comment:

Susanne said...

What a happy page - that mixed color title is fab!