Wednesday 15 November 2017

Show us your stuff

November 2017

The theme at Show us your stuff is precious metal.
You can get no more precious than gold.

Thinking about my recent trip the biggest gold item I saw was the MGM lion in Las Vegas,so the layout is about him. I used the bowtie paper from WeRMK as my background......nice and bright!
I misted the right hand side using gold mist.

Next I put a vertical strip of gold showcard as my photo matting.
While over there I bought a set of "Me and my big ideas" Soft spoken embellishments of Las Vegas.
These too are metallic.The star shape matches the bow tie angles.

My hand made item is the flair from funky flairs saying "so much fun".The title is from an old set of BG letters...must be 15 years ago I bought those.
Excuse the shadow across the layout,the flair caused that despite me pressing down when I scanned it.


3 comments:

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Great stash busting! Fabulous to hear how you were inspired - I love the photos and the big title.
Louise xo

Sandra said...

How cool is it to go back to some of the old stuff in your stash. Love the big title. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

Creative Craft Retreat said...

Lovely job, Julene. Great photos. Gold is perfect for our challenge at SUYS this month. Thank you!