Saturday 20 July 2024

Soul scrappers Challenges

 1) please use a black and white vintage photo

2) please use a flourish - can be in any style ( chipboard, wood veneer, acrylic, or rhinestone/pearls)
3) please include a punched boarder on your page in some way.


This layout was made to fit the criteria.  I found the photo in a box of old pictures from my great Aunt.
It is sepia but I guess close enough to Black and white. 
I used a Prima paper and put 2 border strips (one punched) across the middle. The "Flourish with a bling" curls on bottom left.



My second one is Flower paper plus flower clusters and bling.
I chose a strange colour combination since my photos were of Sedona and the red rock formations.


I used a sketch from Paper Issues.


The orange frame from behind the photos was cut from a box of biscuits I was given. I made the tag top right. The flower clusters used 2 different packets from Autumn Lane. As there were gold tones I also used a gold doiley behing my photo.
I had used the word "good" already, so it became RAD times. I hope that make sense.
Here are some close ups.



No comments: